Odyssey PC680 Battery
Optima Batteries 8025-160 25 RedTop Starting Battery
Optima Batteries 8020-164 35 RedTop Starting Battery
- "Item is Hazmat and non-returnable
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at...
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage...
- 12-Volt, 720 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10 5/16" x 6 13/16" x 7 5/8" tall, Weight: 39.5 pounds, SAE Posts
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather
- Reserve capacity of 90 minutes for constant performance
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- 12-Volt, 720 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 9.38 x 7.69 x 6.75-Inches Weight: 31.7 pounds, SAE Posts
- EAN: 0635241138061
- MPN: PC680
- UPC: 635241138061
- EAN: 0721112819723
- MPN: 8025160
- UPC: 721112819723
- EAN: 0721112819730
- MPN: 8020164
- UPC: 200619557722
Discover How Car Batteries Work
FInd out the functions and how a car battery works in a car.
What kind of automotive battery charger should I buy?
Q: I would like to know what would be the recommended specs for a charger used to charge automotive batteries.
A: That will be what your car or pick-up is. Some larger trucks are 24 volt (2, 12 volt batteries). Don't try to charge a battery with this setting, you will ruin the battery. I have a 12 volt, 10 amp charger i bought for under $50 and it charges the battery at about the same rate as running the car...
Deals and Coupons
EXTRA 10% off Tires, Batteries, and Automotive Accessories
Offer ends 08/16/16
|Get It »|