FMF Racing PowerCore 4 Hexagonal Slip-On , Color: Natural, Material: Aluminum 041489
FMF Exhaust Pipe Muffler Wash Plug 4 Stroke Remove Before Flight 011299
FMF Racing Factory 4.1 RCT Full System - Blue Anodized - Carbon Endcap , Color: Blue, Material: Titanium 042262
- Several pounds lighter that stock
- Hi-Flo stainless steel core and formed end caps with aircraft grade aluminum canister
- Incredible performance at a great price
- Moisture and cleaners out of your muffler
- Remove Before Flight 011299
- Fits most 4 stroke mufflers or silencers.
- Incorporating Resonance Chamber Technology
- Patented core shape lowers sound level while maintaining maximum power output
- Patented chamber design to enhance and refine exhaust pressure
- EAN: 3700781223847
- MPN: 041489
- EAN: 0751109173637
- MPN: 011299
- UPC: 751109173637
- EAN: 0182683139304
- MPN: 042262
- SKU: tr-275051
- UPC: 182683139304
CRF 250L FMF vs Stock Exhaust
Sound comparison. Powercore 4/mega bomb.
How to make flames spit out of my FMF exhaust?
Q: I own a Yamaha WR250 F 2007 Dirt bike, I've seen lots of FMF exhausts which spit fire, how do I get mine to do this, is there any attachment of some sort that i can buy. Or what modification do i make to my bike.
A: If you retard the ignition timing far enough and run the carby extremely rich you may get a constant flame. Of course a flame in the exhaust indicated an issue with the tune of the motor being wrong and is not a good thing. The unburnt fuel in the exhaust is not helping the bikes performance and...
Deals and Coupons
Overpower Your Competition FMF Off-Road Exhausts are 15% Off
No code needed
Offer ends 11/01/16
|No code needed||Get It »|