ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
Foseal Bluetooth OBD2 OBD Scanner Check Engine Light OBDii Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for Android Devices
Oxgord CAN OBD II Scanner Tool for Check Engine Light & Diagnostics, Direct Scan and Read Out
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast...
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles....
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310,...
- Excellent Compatibility: Compatible with model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States,...
- Package Includes: Foseal OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter and user manual. 6-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to...
- Easy to Use: Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or...
- Made by OxGord
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL Check Engine light
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning over 3000 generic...
- EAN: 0602938430845
- MPN: AD310
- UPC: 602938430845
- EAN: 0709112842453
- MPN: Foseal
- UPC: 709112842453
- EAN: 0789099078496
- MPN: OX-MS-300-TE
- UPC: 789099078496
How to Use an OBD-II Scan Tool
With car computers doing so much heavy lifting these days, knowing how to use a hand-held scanning tool to communicate with it is important. Popular Mechanic...
What OBD II scanner should I buy for my 2005 V6 Mustang?
Q: I took my car in for a check engine light and was told that one of my O2 sensors was slow. I bought the O2 sensor myself and replaced it, and the check engine light went off. I would like to have an OBD scanner so I can check the codes for myself and clear the codes.
A: if you are serious about a scanner check the Genesis models. if all you want to do is pull codes then go brand X but for years of use--Genesis. i don't sell them i have been using one since 93. just went newer a year ago and no regrets.