Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer for Faster Drying & Maximum Shine
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer; White
Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer, Ionic Dryer, Hair Dryer, Purple
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings and Cool Shot Button for maximum control
- 3X Ceramic Coating for less damage
- Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY® reduces frizz and enhances shine
- 1875 watts of drying power
- high, off, and low settings
- Ergonomic handle with nonslip grip
- Micro-Conditioners - Get up to 3x more protection compared to standard Remington dryers. The grill is infused with...
- 1875-Watt Motor - The powerful motor produces strong, consistent airflow to dry even thick, wavy hair in no time
- Attachments - The narrow air concentrator is ideal for precision styling on straight, smooth hair. To gain volume and...
- EAN: 0761318151050
- MPN: RVDR5105F
- UPC: 885520685346
- EAN: 0074108196613
- MPN: 247NP
- UPC: 793379219448
- EAN: 0074590534306
- MPN: D3190
- UPC: 696582438081
The BEST Flat Iron and Blow Dryer
Woo Hoo!! What's hotter than Kim Kardashian's Sultra flat iron? Your own Sultra Flat Iron! This is the best flat iron, blow dryer (or hair dryer), travel hai...
How to keep hair straight without straightener or blow- dryer?
Q: I have a straightener & a blow-dryer, but they damage hair, is there a way to straighten hair without damaging it. (Also I'd like to straighten it every day if there's any way to. ). My hair is long and wavy, so I also need to know what products...
A: If you want to, you can use a blow dryer no more than once a week, but I don't recommend using a straightener. These products I use and I think they're great:. Schwarzkopf got2b glossy anti-frizz shine serum. Loreal glossy style smooth gloss serum. After you wash your hair, use any of these...
Conair Pro Style 1200 Blow Dryer
Deals and Coupons
$119.99, $10 off Blow Dryer, MSRP $129.99
Offer ends 09/30/14
|STYLEIT||Get It »|