Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer, Ionic Dryer, Hair Dryer, Purple
Revlon Pro Collection 1875W Infrared Dryer
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer; White
- Cool Shot - Lock in your style with the cool shot button that provides a blast of cold air to hold your look all day...
- Advanced Technology - We've packed a bunch of useful technology into this hair dryer! Negative ions reduce frizz, the...
- Attachments - The narrow air concentrator is ideal for precision styling on straight, smooth hair. To gain volume and...
- Ceramic technology penetrate hair quickly and evenly to avoid hot spots and helps dry hair in a fraction of time
- Infrared technology penetrates the cortex of the hair
- Diffuser and concentrator included
- 1875 watts of drying power
- 2 heat and speed settings
- Ergonomic handle with nonslip grip
- EAN: 0074590534306
- MPN: D3190
- UPC: 748616120582
- EAN: 0761318151050
- MPN: RVDR5105F
- UPC: 885520685346
- EAN: 0074108196613
- MPN: 247X
- UPC: 793379219448
The BEST Flat Iron and Blow Dryer
Woo Hoo!! What's hotter than Kim Kardashian's Sultra flat iron? Your own Sultra Flat Iron! This is the best flat iron, blow dryer (or hair dryer), travel hai...
How to keep hair straight without straightener or blow- dryer?
Q: I have a straightener & a blow-dryer, but they damage hair, is there a way to straighten hair without damaging it. (Also I'd like to straighten it every day if there's any way to. ). My hair is long and wavy, so I also need to know what products...
A: If you want to, you can use a blow dryer no more than once a week, but I don't recommend using a straightener. These products I use and I think they're great:. Schwarzkopf got2b glossy anti-frizz shine serum. Loreal glossy style smooth gloss serum. After you wash your hair, use any of these...
Conair Pro Style 1200 Blow Dryer
Deals and Coupons
$119.99, $10 off Blow Dryer, MSRP $129.99
Offer ends 09/30/14
|STYLEIT||Get It »|