How to Choose an Eyelash Extension Glue?
Determining what type of eyelash extension glue to use can seem pretty intimidating at first. There are a ton of different brands out there; however you must not become consumed with the sheer number of brands there are to choose from. Instead, concern yourself with the type of glue you should chose, because in reality there are only two different types you should concern yourself with for health reasons. Those made with rubber latex and those made without that ingredient. Once you have made the first choice you can move on to whether you prefer transparent or black glue.
Why rubber latex or no rubber latex? If you are asking this question, then clearly you are not one of the few million Americans who suffer from a rubber latex allergy. If you are one of those Americans, sensitive to latex, then it is very important that you choose a brand that is hypoallergenic and contains no latex. Doing so will save you anywhere from a few days to a week of discomfort, to include itchy, swollen, red, watery eyes.
Now that you have determined whether or not you are sticking with traditional latex or a hypoallergenic version of eyelash glue you can move on to deciding the look you are going for. Do you want a natural looking eye? Perhaps you are looking for something a bit more dramatic? This is where your choice of transparent glue or black glue comes in. If you are going for a natural girl next door look, then transparent glue is your best option. When it is dry, transparent glue is virtually undetectable. You can always add black mascara for that dramatic affect at your discretion.
Black glue is perfect for a dramatic look all the time. It is also great for women with brown or black lashes, as it can be harder to detect on them. On the contrary, if you have blonde lashes then consider whether or not you want the added responsibility of applying darker mascara to your lashes every day. A disadvantage of black glue for those with fair lashes is that it remains black after it is applied.
Still intimidated? Well, there are many licensed beauticians who would absolutely love to get their hands on your eyelids. Consider paying one of them a visit. While you are there, find out what glue they would recommend for you and why.
Eyelash Extension Glue
EXTRA STRONG Eyelash Extension Glue Stacy Lash 5 ml / 1-2 Sec Drying time / Retention – 7 weeks / Maximum Bonding Power / Professional Use Only Black Adhesive / for Semi-Permanent Extensions Supplies
STRONGEST Professional Individual Eyelash Extension Glue 5 ml | Lonris Extra Strong Semi Permanent Black Adhesive Eye Lash Bonding Supplies | 1-2 Seconds Drying Time | 7-8 Weeks Retention | Latex Free
Eyelash Extension Glue SKY S+ / Extra Powerful Strong Black Adhesive / 1-2 Sec Drying time / Retention - 7 weeks / Professional Use Only Black Adhesive / Semi-Permanent Extensions / by Stacy Lash
- ★ SEALED PACKAGE and GLUE NEEDLE - we take care of our clients, having packed the Stacy Lash Extra Strong eyelash...
- ★ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - if you are not 100% satisfied, just contact us and we will do our best for you. The...
- ★ EXTRA STRONG - thanks to the new advanced formula this eyelash extension glue has an incredible retention power,...
- ★SEALED PACKAGE WITH GLUE NEDDLE: We packed the glue in the safe sealed package with silica gel where air and...
- ★SAFETY & QUALITY : Lonris Adhesive is FORMALDEHYDE-FREE and LATEX-FREE, ultimately protecting both you and your...
- ★LONG LASTING AND EXTRA STRONG: Lonris Volume advanced Ultra+ adhesive is premium quality glue and extremely strong...
- ★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- If you are not 100% fully satisfied. Just contact us and we do our best. Stacy Lash...
- ★Eyelash Extension Glue Sky S+ is ideal for high skill and fast hand technicians due to its fast drying time. Try it...
- ★This powerful glue for eyelash extension has amazing retention period (bonding) - 6-7 WEEKS. This glue is one of the...
- EAN: 0645782149679
- MPN: COMINE3040881
- UPC: 645782149679
- EAN: 0651137426890
- MPN: COMINE3040129
- UPC: 651137426890
- EAN: 0645782149662
- MPN: S+5001016
- UPC: 645782149662
EyeLash Extension Glue
EyeLash Extension Glue information on which one to use and why.
Where is eyelash extension glued on to?
Q: Do they glue the individual lashes to the natural eyelash or do the glue it at the lash line.
A: They glue them to the roots of your eyelashes. It won't rip out any lashes unless you rub them harshly. They will just shed when your natural lashes shed.
Deals and Coupons
|Michelle Minks LLC DBA Minks Beauty||
Save over 20% on Minks Eyelash Serum and hit the beach pool worry free!
Don't mess with mascara this Summer! Serum CAN be used with lash extensions!
Offer ends 06/30/17
|Get It »|