Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q860 TruBrite 18.4-Inch Gaming Laptop (Black\Red)
Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q705 17-Inch Widescreen Laptop
ASUS ROG GL551JW-DS71 15.6-Inch FHD Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Discrete Graphics
- 500GB Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive (7200RPM); DVD Super Multi Drive
- 4GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory
- Window 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support, 17" WXGA+ high-definition widescreen TFT-LCD display
- NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GTS graphics, With 512MB GDDR3 discrete memory, plus up to 1791MB dynamically allocated shared...
- 1066MHz frontside bus, 3MB L2 cache and 2.0GHz processor speed. 4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM, 320GB SATA hard drive (7200...
- 1 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive.
- Free Windows 10 Upgrade
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x MiniDisplay port. SDXC Card Reader. 720P HD Webcam.
- Hard Drive: 500 GB
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 16.20 x 2.50 x 12 inches
- RAM: 4 GB
- Series: Qosmio X305-Q705
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Optical Media Supported: DVDÂ¿R/Â¿RW
- ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes [Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark, such as computer products and peripherals, kitchen appliances,...
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- Touchpad Type: N/A
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 years
- Cache Memory: 6 megabytes [A CPU cache is a small segment of memory used by the central processing unit (CPU) of a computer to...
- Standard Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
- Number Of USB Port(s): 3
- System Memory (RAM): 16 gigabytes
- Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
- Processor Model: i7-4720HQ
- Embedded Mobile Broadband: None
- Number Of Memory Slots: 2
- Ethernet: N/A
- Video Memory: 2048 megabytes
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800
- EPEAT Qualified: No [EPEAT is the definitive global rating system for greener electronics. It is an easy to use resource for...
- Number Of Ethernet Ports: 1
- Battery Capacity: 5200 milliampere hours [Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications...
- Port Type(s): USB 3.0|HDMI|USB|Ethernet
- NFC Enabled: No [NFC stands for Near Field Communication and it is a set of close range wireless communication standards. NFC...
- Type of Memory (RAM): DDR3L SDRAM
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- Number of Total Memory Slots: 2
- Cache: 6 MB
- Blu-Ray Player: No
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Hard Drive RPM: 7200 revolutions per minute
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
- Video Memory Type: Dedicated
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Media Card Reader: Yes
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Built-In Webcam: Yes
- Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- System Memory RAM Expandable To: 16 gigabytes [Maximum amount of memory a computer can support (as opposed to the amount that comes preinstalled). ]
- System Memory RAM Speed: 1600 megahertz
- Wireless Networking: Wireless-A|Wireless-G|Wireless-N
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
- Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
- Color Category: Black
- Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
- Graphics Chip: NVIDIA
- Touch Screen: No
- Screen Mode: Full HD
- Maximum Memory: 16 GB
- Display Type: Widescreen LCD
- Chipset Model: HM86 Express
- Graphics: Discrete
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Dual-Layer Media Supported: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- EAN: 0883974367603
- MPN: PQX33U-01G00H
- UPC: 883974367603
- EAN: 0883974146680
- MPN: PQX32U-02F017
- UPC: 883974146680
- EAN: 0886227991013
- MPN: GL551JW-DS71
- UPC: 886227991013
Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7390 Unboxing
This is an unboxing of my Toshiba X875-Q7390 Laptop that I purchased for $1749.99. This video was taken on December 12, 2012.
Is it possible to change the hard disk of my Toshiba Qosmio F20 laptop?
Q: I was wondering if it's possible to replace my hard disk with another that has a larger capacity as I can't be bothered with external hard disks.
A: first of all, look around your laptop, and see if you can see a part (a bolt or something attachable) which has a generally speaking "cylinder" mark (you might be ableto see this mark also near the light that blinks when your hard drive is working). in new laptops, it is possible to do it...