Google TV Device
Google TV Box - A Powerful Streaming Media Player - Quad Core Processor - Easy to Use Interface - No Additional Hardware or Software Needed - Full Feature Remote
HDMI Converter for Google Chromecast: Use Chromecast with Older TVs that have Composite (red/white/yellow) Inputs. Includes Converter, Power Adapter Cable and Composite Video Cable.
Android 7.1 Smart TV Box U2C Z Plus Amlogic S912 Octa Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 4K Ultra HD H.265 2.4G 5G Dual-Band Wifi with LED Display Gigabit 1000M LAN Ethernet
- JUST PLUG AND PLAY - Simply plug into power outlet and connect to TV to start enjoying your multimedia Android TV Box...
- The SIMPLE AND VISUAL INTERFACE allows you to navigate with ease and speed - Millions of movies and TV shows are just...
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Purchase your Android TV Box with Remote and If you are not satisfied send it back...
- Use Chromecast with Older Model TVs! Converts HDMI signal from Chromecast into standard definition HDMI.
- Includes converter, composite cable, power cable and installation instructions.
- Installs in minutes and is fully-compatible with Google Chromecast.
- Seamless connectivity: Equipped with gigabit ethernet, dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz wifi, and BT 4.1, you will never have to...
- True 4K support: Supports 4K Ultra HD for true-to-life picture quality. Watch high-definition H.265 1080p streams on...
- Latest android 7.1 OS & software: Android 7.1 OS raises the bar in performance and usability with a slick lag-free...
- EAN: 0641945995497
- MPN: EXB-BOX-1
- UPC: 641945995497
- EAN: 0753807533812
- MPN: HDMI2AV-CHRC
- UPC: 753807533812
- EAN: 6930202216777
- MPN: Z plus
ASUS QUBE Google TV Device Showcase With Primetime - Linus Tech Tips CES 2013
The QUBE from ASUS is an Android device, and comes with a very awesome remote that has a trackpad, voice input, and a full keyboard on the back.
How can I speed up the streaming on my google tv?
Q: I have the google tv device streaming wirelessly. Will streaming speed increase if I connect the device directly to the modem via an ethernet. In this case, would it matter if the device is about 10-15 feet from the modem.
A: It might make some difference, but if you have a good signal, the wireless connection should be capable of much more than 1Mbps, the only way that is likely to work is if you can get a faster internet connection since 1Mbps is not very fast for...
Deals and Coupons
Get the Google Pixel for as low as $5/month.
Offer ends 08/31/17
|Get It »|