HF Vertical Antenna
HF MultiBand Vertical Amateur Ham Radio Base Antenna Hustler 5BTV
Comet Original CHA-250B HF/50 MHz (3.5~57) Broadband Ground-Plane Vertical Base Antenna
Super Antenna MP1C All Band HF VHF Ham Radio Portable MP1 Antenna
- Attaches to most Standard Optional Mast Pipes, & Requires Optional length of 50 ohm Coax Cable.
- Approx 25ft tall Aluiminum with Coils, Handels up to 1500W PEP!
- HF Ham Radio Vertical MutiBand High Performance Base Antenna!
- Max Power: 250W SSB
- Length: 23'5"
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- CONTENTS: 1 Super Slider Coil. 1 Telescopic Whip. 2 Extension Rods with Coupling nut. 1 SWR Ruler. INCLUDES SWR...
- POWER RATING: 500 Watts SSB (300W CW/Data). COLOR: Black and Metallic. WEIGHT: 1 pound (0.5kg). FITTINGS: This...
- NEW UPGRADE VERSION of the MP1 Super Antenna® Ham Radio Portable Antenna for HF - VHF. For Indoor or Outside field...
- EAN: 0820103300018
- MPN: 5BTV
- UPC: 820103300018
- EAN: 0702646177787
- MPN: CHA-250B
- UPC: 702646177787
- EAN: 0856985005307
- MPN: MP1C
- UPC: 856985005307
Homebrew HF Vertical Antenna
This is the Cabela 16.5 Classic Crappie fishing pole. I used 1/4" copper tape as the conductor in each section.
where are the HF antennas located on an aircraft?
Q: Aircraft have HF comms and therfire have an HF antenna, what do they look like and where are they mounted.
A: Many of them are located in the leading edge of the vertical stab. Some aircraft use a long wire, but that is old technology. Modern antenna couplers allow for the use of short shunt bars. If you look at older C-130s, they had two long wires for the #1 and #2 system. Modern H models have theirs...