Portable Speaker Buying Guide
With the advent of mobile devices, the opportunities are vast. People are now able to receive various forms of media on the go. In order to listen to these devices, however, it takes quality portable speakers. When shopping for portable speakers, there are some considerations to make to ensure you buy a pair that will be worth the investment.
You Get What You Pay For
The most important factor is to understand is that you really do get what you pay for. While many are on a tight budget, it must be clear that, if you simply buy the cheapest product available, you will likely be back soon to buy new speakers. At the same time, however, high-name brands do not necessarily mean the product is best. Lesser-known brands can provide features you may find personally accommodating.
With the variety of media tools available, buying speakers with dual USB technology makes the speakers compatible with a higher number of technological devices. Failing to check for this seemingly intricate detail may result in you finding that you have to buy new speakers to connect to another device.
Digital Signal Processing Bass
When listening to your media, you want the highest quality of audio available. Static sound and scratchiness is not desirable. There are mini speakers available that incorporate the use of digital signal processing bass. Especially beneficial if using the speakers to listen to music, this technology increases the bass without drowning out the rest of the audio track. Portable speakers containing subwoofers may be a little bigger, but they deliver the same effect, allowing listeners a higher quality at longer distances.
Consider Your Purpose
When in the process of considering options for purchase, understand exactly what you plan to use the speakers for. Size and weight do make a significant difference in the choice you make. Compact speakers are more feasible if you plan to carry the speakers with you. Larger speakers can be purchased if planning to use it to enhance a laptop for use among a small group.
Buying speakers that require battery replacement requires the ongoing purchase of new power sources. Look for a speaker set that has a rechargeable battery. Furthermore, once you have found a compatible set with a rechargeable battery, look on the box to find out the battery life.
OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black) by Cambridge SoundWorks
DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass (Black)
Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, ZOEE S1 Outdoor Portable Stereo Speaker with HD Audio and Enhanced Bass, Built-In Dual Driver Speakerphone, Bluetooth 4.0, Handsfree Calling, FM Radio and TF Card Slot
- HIGH QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND distinct mids and highs from our two precision acoustic drivers delivers excellent...
- ULTRA PORTABLE Under 10 ounces, 5 inches long, 2.8 inches tall; High capacity rechargeable 2200 mAh battery for up to...
- CONNECT OVER BLUETOOTH IN SECONDS to: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Windows 10 ---- To play from...
- Superior sound quality: Enjoy your music in 12W full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and...
- Long playtime: Built-in Li-Ion 2200 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees up to 12 hours playtime in 75% volume....
- Capacitive touch control: The DOSS Touch portable speaker makes it easy to control the mood and energy of any party...
- <b>√【Bluetooth 4.0 Technology】:</b> Connect over Bluetooth in seconds to: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones,...
- <b>√【High Quality Crystal Clear Sound】:</b> Distinct mids and highs from our two precision acoustic drivers delivers...
- <b>√【Louder Volume and More Bass】:</b> The small speaker could provide 30% louder volume and richer Bass than Other...
- EAN: 0685450128650
- MPN: OontZ Angle 3 Black Grille
- UPC: 685450128650
- EAN: 6938546516553
- MPN: DS-1681
- EAN: 0699960005905
- MPN: S1
- UPC: 699960005905
iHome iHM77 Vs Kinivo ZX100 Vs Altec Lansing iM227
I bought all three speakers from Amazon. My favorite is iM227, it is loud, clear, less distortion and it has rich,deep bass. iHM77 is just loud with high tre...
What is the loudest ihome portable speaker?
Q: I want to buy the loudest ihome portable speaker for my iPhone and iPad.
A: Probably the i-home iW1 another alternative that you probably will get more volume from is the TDK Life on Record 3 speaker boom box also the JVC Kaboom.
Deals and Coupons
|HSN.com - Home Shopping Network||
Bose Soundlink Portable Bluetooth Speaker III for $199.95 plus Flexpay
Offer ends 12/31/17
|Get It »|
Arctic Coooling S113BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker-Blue - $35.99 with $5 off
Offer ends 12/31/00
|CEMCAVNX46||Get It »|