Portable Speaker Buying Guide
With the advent of mobile devices, the opportunities are vast. People are now able to receive various forms of media on the go. In order to listen to these devices, however, it takes quality portable speakers. When shopping for portable speakers, there are some considerations to make to ensure you buy a pair that will be worth the investment.
You Get What You Pay For
The most important factor is to understand is that you really do get what you pay for. While many are on a tight budget, it must be clear that, if you simply buy the cheapest product available, you will likely be back soon to buy new speakers. At the same time, however, high-name brands do not necessarily mean the product is best. Lesser-known brands can provide features you may find personally accommodating.
With the variety of media tools available, buying speakers with dual USB technology makes the speakers compatible with a higher number of technological devices. Failing to check for this seemingly intricate detail may result in you finding that you have to buy new speakers to connect to another device.
Digital Signal Processing Bass
When listening to your media, you want the highest quality of audio available. Static sound and scratchiness is not desirable. There are mini speakers available that incorporate the use of digital signal processing bass. Especially beneficial if using the speakers to listen to music, this technology increases the bass without drowning out the rest of the audio track. Portable speakers containing subwoofers may be a little bigger, but they deliver the same effect, allowing listeners a higher quality at longer distances.
Consider Your Purpose
When in the process of considering options for purchase, understand exactly what you plan to use the speakers for. Size and weight do make a significant difference in the choice you make. Compact speakers are more feasible if you plan to carry the speakers with you. Larger speakers can be purchased if planning to use it to enhance a laptop for use among a small group.
Buying speakers that require battery replacement requires the ongoing purchase of new power sources. Look for a speaker set that has a rechargeable battery. Furthermore, once you have found a compatible set with a rechargeable battery, look on the box to find out the battery life.
DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with build in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players [Upgraded with standard "Beep" sound
[Best Outdoor&Shower Bluetooth Speaker Ever] Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors/Shower (Army Green)
AYL Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR GUARANTEE (Black) + 15-Inch Extension Stereo Audio Cable with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones / Tablets / MP3 Players / Computers / Laptops / Cell Phones / iPhone 5S / iPod!
- Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.
- Build in Mp3 player included, it could automatically play the music with a stand alone Micro SD card. (the Micro SD...
- Two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum
- Latest Bluetooth 4.0 Technology - Connect your device in 3 seconds;Outstanding connection range of up to 33 feet.
- NFC technology - Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant connection (If your bluetooth audio device has...
- IP Rated IP54 designed as a Outdoor Speaker and Shower Speaker - Unique Rugged Square Design with...
- Plug and Play! Ultra portable and light weight design at just 3 ounces. The speaker is ultra small & portable and yet...
- Engineered for exceptional clarity of sound. Built-in amplifier for a surprisingly Loud Volume - 3 Watt Output. Audio...
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included with the AYL Speaker! Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Number of Items: 1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Warranty: 3 Yr Parts and Labor
- EAN: 0799491875036
- MPN: Ultra-Portable
- UPC: 799491875036
- EAN: 0799637047099
- MPN: Omaker M4
- UPC: 799637047099
- EAN: 0610098848073
- MPN: AC-48073
- UPC: 610098848073
iHome iHM77 Vs Kinivo ZX100 Vs Altec Lansing iM227
I bought all three speakers from Amazon. My favorite is iM227, it is loud, clear, less distortion and it has rich,deep bass. iHM77 is just loud with high tre...
What is the loudest ihome portable speaker?
Q: I want to buy the loudest ihome portable speaker for my iPhone and iPad.
A: Probably the i-home iW1 another alternative that you probably will get more volume from is the TDK Life on Record 3 speaker boom box also the JVC Kaboom.
Deals and Coupons
|focalprice technology Co. Ltd||
25% off Portable Bicycle MP3 Mini Speaker
Offer ends 07/31/17
|Get It »|
Arctic Coooling S113BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker-Blue - $35.99 with $5 off
Offer ends 12/31/00
|CEMCAVNX46||Get It »|
SoundLogic XT Portable LED Light-Up Bubble Speaker $12.99 Free Shipping
Offer ends 04/21/17
|Get It »|