RCA Compact RF Modulator (CRF907A)
AmerTac - Zenith VR1001RFMDS RF Modulator/Video Converter With S-Video Input
RadioShack 15-2526 RF Modulator
- Converts audio and video to RF using channel 3 or 4
- Allows connection of an audio video component to a TV without a jack
- High performance circuit design provides accurate picture reproduction
- Stereo capable
- S-Video input
- For DVD players, VCRs, video cameras, and gaming platforms
- You'll also need: *one audio/video shielded cable, *two 75-ohm coaxial cables with F-type connectors, *one...
- Connect game and video systems to any TV
- What's in the box: *RF modulator, *User's guide
- EAN: 0168141403705
- MPN: CRF907A
- UPC: 854585410248
- EAN: 0070686821060
- MPN: VR1001RFMDS
- UPC: 070686821060
- EAN: 0040293009090
- MPN: 150-2526
- UPC: 696720618771
TVs & DVD Players : How to Connect a TV, DVD Player & VCR With a Modulator
An RF modulator, used to connect TVs and other units, is a device that allows a coaxial cable to be send information down a more modern connection. Connect a...
How do I connect an old videogame system using a coaxial cable (from the system) through an rf modulator?
Q: And the rf modulator has av cables coming out of it. It's a dynex rf modulator if it's at all important. And the rf modulator has av cables coming out of it. It's a dynex rf modulator if it's at all important. I want to be able to play this system with av cables, coming OUT of the modulator, and...
A: You need something with an analog TV tuner to convert the coax output to A/V cables. A RF modulator does the opposite of what you want. It takes A/V inputs and converts it to RF output. If the tuner in the TV is still good, you are better off just connecting the game's coax output directly to the...